- China Implements Full Ivory Ban
- Canada Launches Complaint
- Flu Season in Canada
- have discussions with your child and assist them in broadening their answers to the questions
- check your child's work for spelling mistakes, and have your child correct them
- check your child's work for proper punctuation
- make sure that your child has used capital letters at the beginning of all sentences, as well as with the names of specific places and people
This contribution can help your child to recognize where he or she is making common mistakes. By correcting those mistakes, he/she can hand in the best possible work which will help to achieve a better grade in Social Studies.